Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

It's October 31! Do you know what that means?
Ghosts, goblins, witches and trick or treats.
We're not doing much for Halloween this year, even though it's one of my favourite holidays. School has got Mr. K and I both running around like chickens with our heads cut off...
Hmmm, that's appropriate for Halloween right? Headless chickens.
Oh, well. Not this year.
We'll carve a pumpkin, but I think that is the extent of our Halloween activities.
I normally would have had an outside run with Laura tonight, but I haven't heard from her. I'm not worried about that either as it's pouring rain here and running indoors may be more pleasant tonight anyway. Besides, running in the rain with the potential for ghouls and dancing skeletons isn't so appealing.
So, to all of you trick or treaters out there: stay safe and guard your candy from your parents.
And parents if you get into the kids' candy, or you have leftovers, remember running is a good activity to work off all of that extra energy you'll get from your sugar high. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate your comments.